This year’s Fakuma exhibition at Germany’s Friedrichshafen Exhibition Centre from 16 to 20 October 2018 will play host to some of the latest technology from KraussMaffei Group.
Fakuma is an international trade fair for plastics processing. The trade fair attracts more than 1900 industry players from around the globe who showcase their companies and products available in the industrial plastics processing field.
The exhibition’s focuses on the latest technologies which promise highly advantageous benefits, as well as processes and tools for efficient plastics processing using injection moulding, extrusion, thermoforming and 3D printing.
With its new Digital Service Solutions business unit, the KraussMaffei Group is giving a boost to digitisation and Plastics 4.0.
At Fakuma, attendants can experience customer-focused offerings that combine KraussMaffei’s traditional mechanical excellence with digital excellence and create measurable added value.
KraussMaffei will use its space in hall A7 (booth 7303/7304) to present some of its state-of-the-art processing machinery.
Three of the Krauss Maffei’s exhibitions will showcase as follows:
The PX 25-55 SilcoSet with sprue picker SPX10 offers compact and high-precision micro-injection moulding with LSR.
- Special micro-plasticising for LSR
- Maximum precision for miniature components thanks to PX and APC plus
- Consistent, compact design: from the metering unit to the gripper
The PX 320-2000 In-Mold Decoration with industrial robot IR 60 R1610 ensures flexibility meets maximum output for the decorated functional component.
- Additional back injection of printed electronic IML
- PX with 3,200 kN clamping force
- IMD turnkey automation concept with UV curing, burr cleaning and more
- Twofold film feed unit with independent film positioning
The ELIOS 4500-2900 comes with the highest speed and precision in thin-wall packaging.
- Exceptionally powerful and precise machine technology
- Lowest energy consumption thanks to the innovative hybrid drive system
- “Smart Operation” for simple, fast and safe operation in the production environment
Plastic & Chemical Trading together with international partner KraussMaffei Berstorff deliver world-class plastics, injection moulding, and extrusion solutions.