The KraussMaffei Group is taking its digital solutions to Fakuma 2018. The company will host both presentations and exhibit its machinery at the international trade fair for industrial plastics processing this month.
From October 16-19, KraussMaffei will host presentations for attendants at the trade show on the following topics, in English and German:
- Digital transformation – Efficiency through data
- New business models – Opportunities for the plastics industry
- Service offers in times of digitalisation
KraussMaffei is also offering free tickets to Fakuma 2018 for those who download its GoAhead mobile application for Android or iOS, which will open up the exhibition to those who may not ordinarily have access to it.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about the plastics processing industry and to view machinery like the ones outlined below.
KraussMaffei will be exhibiting the following digitally-enhanced machinery at Fakuma 2018:
LRX EasyControl for custom-made for pick-and-place
- New control system EasyControl shortens setup time by up to 30 per cent
- Suitable for all commonly available injection moulding machines
- Ideal for both beginners and experienced injection moulding processors
- Synchronised assembly in Schwerin, Germany that ensures short delivery times
RimStar Compact 16/16 with mixing head MK 8/12 ULKP-2KVV-80 is a compact polyurethane metering machine
- Automatic filling
- Outstanding component quality and minimal scrap
- One-piece machine frame for a compact, space-saving frame concept (optional with sidearm)
- Double-walled raw material container with an agitator
- Siemens control system S7-1500 featuring the TP1200 Comfort operator panel
The CX ClassiX 80 – 380 is compact, efficient and flexible.
It will be on show at Booth: Uniform Colour Company Hall B5 – Booth 5210
- Compact design with large areas for peripheral equipment
- Highly efficient drive concept and state-of-the-art hydraulic clamping unit
- Easy and safe processing of liquid colours thanks to APC plus
Plastic & Chemical Trading together with international partner KraussMaffei Berstorff deliver world-class plastics, injection moulding, and extrusion solutions.