Kiefel’s injection-stretch-blow moulding Blowliner series is the ideal solution for manufacturing bottles, pharmaceutical containers, beauty containers and food containers.
All Blowliner configurations are able to process polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polypropylene (PP) and polylactic acid (PLA). There are two types of Blowliner solutions in the series, the Blowliner M and the Blowliner L.
This system is ideal for organisations that manufacture bottles and containers for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries. It facilitates the annual production requirements of 3 to 20 million units.
Special configurations are available for this system for up to 800g PET shot weight.
This system is the optimal systems for companies producing narrow or wide neck containers with annual production requirement of 10 to 30 million units.
Special configurations are available for this system for up to 300 tonnes of injection force and 2000g PET shot weight.
The benefits of utilising the Blowliner series include:
- Optimised and reduced product weight allowing for material savings
- Maintains high uncompromising product quality
- Flexible applications for varying bottle and container sizes
- The high number of cavities allows for a high output allowing organisations to increase the annual number of products manufactured
- Upgrading the system allows for the production of multilayer products with barrier properties this means that products don’t have barrier properties
- Reduced granule requirements due to specially developed preforming systems which result in increased productivity
- Mono systems can be upgraded to multilayer systems
- Equipped with an intelligent linear gripper system which increases the speed of production
- Shorter fitting times due to the flexible, simple and fast tool change
- Very low space requirements due to linear system setup
- High repeat accuracy and precision due to servomotors
- Energy efficient
Plastic & Chemical Trading is a valuable technical partner that supports your manufacturing needs. Contact us today to ask how we can streamline and improve your business!